Buying a New Property
Whether it is your first home, an investment property, downsizing or a family cottage – We can provide you with experience and expert local knowledge to assist you in the process and provide you with peace of mind.
We can help you with:
- understanding the many steps of the buying process – getting your pre-approval, putting together your needs vs wants, the search process, what to look for in your new home, etc.
- viewing properties that meet your requirements whether they are properties listed with a Realtor or private for sale by owners.
- drafting offers and negotiating a fair price for your new property.
- walking you through fulfilling your conditions and making it your own.
- after sales service – require a plumber, electrician? Market evaluations, etc.
We pride myself in providing expert advice and service, if we don’t have the answers for you we will do our best in searching for the correct answers or guide you to where you can access it. Our service does not end when you get your keys – we are always available after for questions, advice, or future market analysis!
When it came time to search for our new home we decided to go with Donna Forget as our Real Estate Agent. It was the best decision we made as she was able to find us the perfect home that suits our family needs. Buying a house can be very stressful but with the right agent it can be a pleasurable experience. Donna was able to point out things about the houses that we viewed that were not always obvious without experience and training in the field. Donna was professional and made it her priority to make the experience as less stressful as possible. Donna was very flexible and worked around our schedule, answered all of our questions and we never felt rushed or pressured. I would definitely recommend Donna Forget when buying or selling your home!